Daintree Wonder Tours - Day Tour
About Daintree Wonder Tours
The best way to experience the Daintree!
Our fully interpreted day tours include visits to all the must-see sites in the Daintree National Park as well as a few secret sites. Our fun and knowledgeable guides are Wet Tropics Accredited and specialise in small group and private tours.
Your day with Daintree Wonder Tours includes:
- Breathtaking visit to the Mossman Gorge
- All Australian morning tea
- Daintree River cable ferry crossing
- Magical Cape Tribulation Beach and Kulki Lookout
- Fully guided board walk tour
- Delicious lunch in a licensed rainforest restaurant and swim/paddle at the blue pools of Cooper Creek
- Exotic tropical fruit ice cream at the Daintree Icecream Company (optional extra)
- One hour crocodile cruise on the mighty Daintree River
- Rainforest essentials such as umbrellas and insect repellent
- 100% locally owned and operated
- Active wildlife carers and sponsors of Sheoak Nature Refuge
Complimentary pick ups and drop offs at Port Douglas accommodation.
(07) 4099 3210
Contact DetailsDaintree Wonder Tours
328 Mowbray River Road
Mowbray QLD 4877
P: (+61) 0740993210